How to Qualify
Big Buck HD 2017 - Canadian Championship!
The Canadian Championship is comprised of a single national tournament - the WC16 CA Qualifier. This tournament will be a 1 trek high score tournaments, $2 per play. The tournament ends on October 1st, 2017.
- 2017 Canada Qualifier - May 1st to October 1st
The main leaderboard is the player's highest score from all play in the qualifier tournament.
To qualify for a chance to represent Canada in the US, players must place in the main leaderboard. The 1st place player on the main leaderboard becomes the Canadian Champion. The 2017 BBHD Canadian Champion is qualified for the 2017 BBHD World Championship!
The live event is a bracket style double elimination shootout tournament. That means 2 players will play against each other at the same time in shootout mode. If they win, they will move on in the bracket. If they lose, they move to the losers bracket. If a player loses in the losers bracket, he is out.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All Players MUST be 18 or over and MUST have a valid passport to be eligible.
- Players must place on the main leaderboard.
- Players must use their real name.
- BBHD Machine owners and their staff are NOT eligible to compete in this competition.
- Any disputes will be decided on by Competition Management and their decision is final.
- Canadian Qualifier must pay a $750 USD entry fee to participate in the World Championship.